AOKP Oreo Android 8.1.0 available for Mi A1 !!
Mi A1 has just stated getting some downpours of ROMs since couple of days, first we had the first 8.1x ROM i.e LineageOS 15.1 (unofficial) by TheSarcastic now there’s an unofficial build of AOKP Oreo available for Mi A1, I downloaded and flashed this build for testing, and its quite smooth… Almost NO bugs. It’s almost stable to be used as daily driver. The GCAM also works with the ROM.
NOTE: IF YOU SCREW UP YOUR DEVICE AND POINT FINGER AT ME, I’LL LAUGH AT YOU. DO IT IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
– Unlocked Bootloader
How to install:
- Reboot in TWRP Recovery
- Backup your phone!
- Format/Wipe system, dalvik and data
- NOTE: If you are coming from stock rom then wipe everything to remove encryption.
- Flash/Install ROM zip
- Go to reboot options and switch to other slot (don’t reboot)
- You can also use fastboot and reboot back to twrp instead of swapping slot.
- Flash TWRP recovery installer (optional)
- Reboot into TWRP recovery
- Flash Gapps + Latest Magisk zip