MIUI 8 for OnePlus 2 [6.0.1]
- Make sure your Oneplus 2 is Bootloader unlocked
- You need TWRP recovery
- Make sure to backup your current ROM via TWRP.
- Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik.
- Flash the downloaded ROM file first and reboot.
- Again go back to recovery and then flash GAPPs from . (ARM64 Android 6.0)
- Reboot system.
- Setup Miui after boot.
Fingerprint sensor, Laser focus and all the other stuffs are working fine.
Note. First boot can take 4 or 5 minutes so please keep patience 🙂
ENJOY FLASHING ☺