– Go to Settings -> Developers Options -> Enable USB Debugging (If you cannot find Developer Options in settings then Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build Number rapidly till it shows You are a developer now, go back you will find developer options)
– Download MTK Droid Tools and open the folder. Now open MTK Droid Tools.exe
– Click on the ROOT button if it is present there. If not then no problem just continue
– Now, select the Root, Backup, Recovery tab and and further choose To Use Boot From Phone from the selections. Click Recovery and Boot, a message prompt will appear “To make CWM recovery automatically“, click YES.
– Wait for the tool to build the CWM recovery and another prompt will appear “install patched boot to phone?” select NO,
– Wait a little bit more and another prompt will appear again “install created recovery to phone“, now select YES.
– When the tool ask you to “reboot your phone to recovery“, click Yes and it will reboot to CWM recovery shortly.
You have now successfully installed a Custom Recovery in your MTK Device. Now you are ready to flash custom ROMs